It is a great book that shows that creationists are not just blindly believing the Bible, but that they have scientific evidence for their beliefs.
This book answers all of the most frequently asked questions about Creation and Evolution and how they relate to the Bible.
Click chapter titles to read desired topic online:
- What happened to the dinosaurs?
- How did all the different ‘races’ arise (from Noah’s family)?
- How did animals get from the Ark to places such as Australia?
- What about the Ice Age?
- Where are all the human fossils?
- How did freshwater and saltwater fish survive the Flood?
- How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
- Noah’s Flood—what about all that water?
- What about continental drift?
- Was the Flood global?
- Cain’s wife—who was she?
- What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution?
- How did bad things come about?
- How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
- What about carbon dating?
- What about the ‘gap’ and ‘ruin-reconstruction’ theories?
- Did God really take six days?
- Does God exist?