- A Computer is Designed, but the Designer came by Chance?
- One-celled Life is not Simple. It is Incredibly Complex
- Spontaneous Generation was Disproved Long Ago
- People Still Believe in Spontaneous Generation
- An Example of Doublethink
- DNA Could Not Have Happened By Chance
- Life Requires More Than Biology
- How did life begin?
- How do Birds and Butterflies Migrate?
- Our Technology Cannot Improve Upon Nature
- Life On Earth Was Designed
Some think that God is an imaginary being that people believe on faith to make them feel good. However, it also takes faith to be an atheist. An atheist must believe that DNA is the result of chance. The DNA molecule is like a very complicated computer program.
Nobody would believe that Windows 7 is the result of chance, but many believe that the human brain that created Windows 7 is the result of chance.
Below is a picture of Mount Rushmore. Four faces were carved out of solid rock. It was caused by a process of time and chance. Over the course of many years, wind, rain and blowing sand carved the faces in the rock:
That sounds ridiculous to claim that erosion carved the faces into the rock, right? But, many people believe that the men who are depicted in the rock carving and the people who carved the rock are a result of a process of time and chance. I myself believed it for many years. A living thing is much more complex that a rock. It should sound just as ridiculous to say that life began by a process of time and chance.